Monday 20 August 2012

Make Your Kids Have Their Teeth Brushed

Most mommies are having a hard time making their kids brush their teeth. For some reasons, children don't like it (I've experienced this too with me being the kid, haha!) But my mom back then had this strategy to urge me to do some teeth-brushing: have a cute toothbrush holder. Honestly, I am excited to finish my meal just to brush my teeth so I would see the cutest things my eyes could see then.
Hand-painted resin foot-like holder
Willie Black Bear Toothbrush or Pen Pencil Holder (Great Office Desk Decor) 6.5
Willie Black Bear Toothbrush Holder
Hello Kitty Panda Toothbrush Holder
Hello Kitty Panda Toothbrush Holder

Sky Blue Dolphin Suction Cup Toothbrush Holder Stand

Toy Story Woody Toothbrush Holder

Bacova Guild Big Country

Ladybug Toothbrush Holder
Ladybug Toothbrush Holder




It is also best to seek a dentist's check up for your child's oral health. 

Image source:


No comments:

Post a Comment